How far along? 9 Weeks
Maternity clothes? not really my pants are starting to hurt so I broke out the belly band
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: ehhh good once I can get to sleep
Miss Anything? not really.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nothing major but once I want something I HAVE to have it.
Gender: I still think girl and david still thinks boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sickness has gotten better and just sore boobies this week
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to: Um Probably right now just our next Dr appt
The baby: (according to "what to expect when your expecting): Your baby ( who has offically graduated from embryo to fetus) has grown to approximately 1 inch in length, about the size of a medium green olive. His or her head is continuing to develop and take on more baby-like proportions. This week,tiny muscles are starting to from. This will allow your fetus to move his or her arms and legs, though it'll be at least another month before you'll be able to feel those little punches and kicks. While its too early to feel anything,'it's not to early to hear something ( possibly). The glorious sound of your baby's heartbeat might be audible via Doppler device at your Drs office. Take a listen-it's sure to make your heart beat faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment