WE ARE EXPECTING! Friday March 16, we found out we are expecting our first baby. We are so so excited. We had only been offically trying since January so we were very happy it happen so fast. We are so blessed. David will soon be deploying & will be missing most of the pregnancy but hopefully will be home right before the baby is born! As for right now our due date is Nov 23 2012. We hopefully will be going in to see the dr soon & will get a ultrasound of our little monkey. As for me I'm doing well really tired and having a little bit of morning sickness which hopefully dosent get any worse. We are going to use this blog to keep all our family updated on the deployment & on the baby!
<3 Samantha
I hope It's ok for me to follow you to cuz I LOVE you and we have been through hell together. Besides I'm so happy that you guys are getting to start a wonderful adventure in life.
ReplyDelete